How does career guidance lead to success in life and career?
People who take a career guidance test solve three problems: “spiritual,” “material,” and “mixed.” Subscribe to our Telegram channel. We often publish such valuable articles!
It is when a person wants a highly paid profession/job/position and that he likes the activity itself, matches his character, but does not know how to choose such a job:
- “I don’t know what job to choose: to like it, according to my abilities or in demand, highly paid job”
- “I don’t know what to choose — start a business or work for hire”
- “I don’t know what I want to work for”
- “I have been sitting at home for a long time and do not know how to start working again.”
Finding a job “to your liking and for good money” is the most common question for a career guidance test. If you do not help such people, one of them goes to work in his way and suffers because he has no money. And others work exclusively for money and suffer from it.
Our test tells a person about the strengths and weaknesses of his personality and his true motives and names the professions in which he will succeed. Read How to change profession in adulthood? Psychologist's advice.
The person wants to know more about himself. Understand the meaning of your life.
People want to understand their emotions and feelings in their worldview — a system of views, concepts, values, ideals, and principles. Find out the landmarks and their stable motives that guide the activities of their personality:
- “I don’t know, and I don’t understand myself”
- “I don’t like anything, and if I like it, then not for long”
- “I don’t understand where my opinion is, and where is the opinion imposed by parents or society”
- “I have been looking for a job for several months, but to no avail”
- “I don’t understand who to listen to — the heart or the people.”
Our test examines personality and its motives. Most often, such requests for career guidance are addressed by creative people. These people feel and have developed empathy. They have many internal contradictions and are looking for themselves, trying to express themselves.
Our test helps such people find themselves and get on their way.
People want a specific salary from career guidance or to start making money on a hobby. Usually, these people say:
- “I lost my job and want to change my field of work. I don’t know which one”
- “how to monetize a hobby”
- “my specialty is no longer needed. Which job is more in demand now”
- “I am 40+ years old, and I am not been hired”
- “I don’t know what personal qualities and skills I need to strengthen to get a dream job”
Our test will indicate the strengths and weaknesses of such people. And it will show which activity areas a person is more likely to succeed in. Read Don't know what profession is right for you? Start your search with four easy steps.
The test Menteora deeply examines your personality and tells what motives you are guided by in life and work. The most fantastic feature of our test is career guidance with artificial intelligence.